At Ashley Public Relations, we believe strongly in protecting consumer privacy. We will never wilfully disclose information about our customers to any third party without first receiving that customer's permission.
- 1. Ashley Public Relations will in general notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected
- The organisation collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the site's control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- 2. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us
Information gathered and tracked and what we do with this information
Information gathered on our registration form
- 4. Our site's registration form requires customers to give us contact information (like their name and email address) when they request further information, such as newsletters.
- 5. Ashley Public Relations uses the registration information to send the customer information about our services. Customers may opt-out at any time of receiving future mailings; see the delete/deactivate section below.
Sharing of the information
- 6. We do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information on our email lists.
- 7. This site contains links to other sites and Ashley Public Relations is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- 8. Ashley Public Relations is committed to the security of customer information and we have security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Ashley Public Relations' control. The data is held on a secure server with state-of-the-art encryption and secure sockets layer (SSL) technology.
- Additionally, we have security measures in place to protect our customer database by restricting access to this database internally.
- 9. Ashley Public Relations provides customers with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. Requests to be removed from our database will be made promptly, and in any event within 10 working days of the request. To do so, please contact us
- 10. Ashley Public Relations provides customers options for changing and modifying information previously provided: Change requests will be made promptly and, in any event, within 10 working days of the request. To do so, please contact us
Contacting Ashley Public Relations
- 11. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with Ashley Public Relations, please contact us